How to add some fonts to Gimp?

Hello,
I have added some fonts to be used by OpenOffice thanks to its setup.
But in Gimp I only have some fonts, is it possible to add fonts to Gimp?
For instance, could I use the fonts that I added into OpenOffice with
Gimp?

Thanks in advance
Regards,
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...), Freeware...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!