Moz GPG Key?

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Tue Feb 10 14:48:13 UTC 2004

Am Di, den 10.02.2004 schrieb David Holden um 15:42:
> Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> > Am Di, den 10.02.2004 schrieb Chris Stankaitis um 15:01:
> >
> >>Sorry for the stupid question, but I added Mozilla to my yum up2date
> >>sources, but it bombs out because I don't have their RPM GPG key, I
> >>poked around the FTP site manually but didn't have any luck finding it,
> >>can someone point me to the right source?
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Chris
> >

> > Depends on your used repository, thus who the packager is. No word about
> > that in your mail.
> >
> > Alexander
>
> I think that Chris is actually saying he added http://mozilla.org to his
> sources... which should give an error in any case, as Mozilla only
> provides tarballs for Linux, not rpms (correct me if I misunderstood
> you, Chris).

Chris,

you are absolutely correct as far as I searched mozilla.org. For this
reason I asked which repository he uses, if he tries to install a
different Mozilla version than that which comes with FC1.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 1 (Yarrow) on Athlon CPU kernel 2.4.22-1.2149.nptl
Sirendipity 15:46:47 up 1 day, 18:29, load average: 0.20, 0.13, 0.13
                   [ Γνωθι σ'αυτον - gnothi seauton ]