Unreal Engine won't boot

Aaron Matteson fedora at cryptosystem.us
Wed Feb 11 03:26:20 UTC 2004

Alexander Dalloz became daring and sent these 1.1K bytes,
> Am Mo, den 09.02.2004 schrieb Nicholas Evans um 22:33:
> > running with a geforce fx 5200. I get the same error in both logs -
> >
> > Critical: Couldn't set video mode: Counldn't find matching glx visual.
>
> Check what "glxinfo" reports. Be sure you have "glx" in the
> /etc/X11/XF86Config list of XFree modules. Be sure to have uninstalled
> (with --nodeps) the XFree86-Mesa-libGL package.

Do not forget to hash out the "dri" entries.

Aaron Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us - JID: mindstorm at jabber.avlug.org
The essential feature of complex behavior is the ability to perform
transitions between different states ... Complexity is concerned with
systems in which evolution, and hence history plays or has played an
important role in the observed behavior.