Move mail from Evolution to Pine

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Wed Feb 11 14:32:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-10 at 12:53, Tom Diehl wrote:

> > > Well, I presume Pine can do maildir??
> >
> > Nope, it can't. Unless you apply a patch (which is floating on the Net).
>
> Or use imap to access the mail. Then it will just work. The imap server takes
> care of the translation.

And when you upgrade the rpm, remember to change the pine config file.
It needs to point to your old config which actually tells it to look at
Imap rather than localhost's /var/spool/mail.

(just a rename of the .rpmsave file)
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/ - Fedora News Updates