bind : zone file not found

sid s.i.d at free.fr
Fri Feb 13 11:54:35 UTC 2004

Ok but with :
named -u named -t /var/named/chroot

I don't need named.custom only if i want to customize bind, but i want
only make it works, make it load my zone file.
My probleme is :
zone sid.local/IN: loading master file sid.local.zone: file not found

My DNS don't work
My zone file are in /var/named/chroot/var/named/    :Right?
My named.conf ivs in /var/named/chroot/etc/		:right?

I steel don't know what's wrong.

Jean-François

Which named.custom did you add it to?  An 'include "/etc/named.custom";
in the named.conf file should include that, but since it is chroot'd it
will look for it in /var/named/chroot/etc/named.custom so that is where
you must add the options entry.  Verify that the include is there, and
that you added to the right one.