Web development on FC1

Marc DM marcdm at phronein.com
Mon Feb 16 14:46:37 UTC 2004

If you want to spend money, I've read that codeweavers crossover office
(www.codeweavers.com) handles Dreamweaver and Fireworks MX pretty well
on Linux.

I've installed Screem (I think I got it at http://yarrow.freshrpms.net)
I haven't been using it, but it looks like a combination of Adobe
Pagemill and Netscape Composer. I'm almost sure it can't compete with DW
MX but you can try that. It *IS* WYSIWYG

Marc D.M.
www.phronein.com