Slow performence

Raghu Vadapalli vze269th at verizon.net
Tue Feb 17 03:52:59 UTC 2004

1. Check System Settings->services and see if you can turn off some of
the unwanted services.

2. I suggest you to install apt & synaptic as suggested in
fedoranews.org website
http://fedoranews.org/jorge/howto/howto02.shtml
and then search for mplayer from the search menu. And then select and
install. You are all set.

3. search for rdesktop and tsclient in synaptic and install.

Raghu.