ax25-utils

Lars E. Pettersson sm6rpz at home.se
Tue Feb 17 11:59:33 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 12:23, ted wrote:
> Wonder if any radio amateur on the list has tried using the utils on Fedora ??

I upgraded my RedHat 7.3 radio server to Fedora and it is running
without any problems. I am using a scc-card, and running node, fbb,
mail-gw, and dx-spider. The ax25-utils, node, fbb, etc, have been
compiled under RedHat 7.3, and not Fedora Core 1 (not sure if that
changes anything.) I am running a self compiled 2.4.24 kernel with
pacthes from 9A4GL, ftp://ham2.cc.fer.hr/pub/users/9a4gl/  (to get a
netrom working without hanging the system.) I have not yet tested the
2.6-kernel, I'll wait for Core 2 for that.

/Lars