Where can I search in the Fedora archive ?

Michael Schwendt ms-nospam-0306 at arcor.de
Tue Feb 17 14:29:01 UTC 2004

On Tue, 17 Feb 2004 07:55:42 -0600, dalen wrote:

> >>It would be nice to have the archives url in the signature of each
> >>message just like the unsubscribe url.
> >

> > Just load the page you call "unsubscribe url" and have a close look at its
> > top.
> >
> The archive info is on that page, but it is not very intuitive to go to
> an unsubscribe page to find the archives.

It is not an "unsubscribe page".

>  Perhaps the "To unsubscribe:"
>   part of the sig should be dropped or replaced with "List Info:".

Smart people look into the headers,

or just read the linked page. The current list signature is for all
those who don't know how to unsubscribe and ask that on this list.
Heck, even the current pointer is not enough, although the linked page
contains the word "unsubscribe" at the very bottom.