Unable to upgrade/install KDE 3.2

John Lagrue admin at moraystudio.com
Thu Feb 19 01:15:13 UTC 2004

Following a few suggestions on this list I went looking for KDE 3.2 for
Fedora and found myself at http://kde-redhat.sourceforge.net/

Following the instructions there I modified my yum.conf and attempted to
do an upgrade. Unfortunately I got a whole ton of dependency errors.
many to do with ALSA. So I went looking for Alsa and installed it all,
and am now left with only half a dozen errors. One of the missing
packages is particularly puzzling as I cannot find any mention of it
anywhere:
package gtk2 needs themer >= 0:1.40 (not provided)
package gtk+ needs themer >= 0:1.40 (not provided)
package redhat-artwork needs themer >= 0:1.40 (not provided)
package qt needs themer >= 0:1.40 (not provided)
package kdebase needs themer >= 0:1.40 (not provided)

Can anyone tell me what themer is and where I can find it?

JDL