[update] inexq router -- broken httpd

Trevor Smith trevor at haligonian.com
Thu Feb 19 03:42:43 UTC 2004

On February 17, 2004 02:20 pm, Alexander Dalloz wrote:
> Without SSL certificates HTTPS will not run. Seems you installed RPMs on
> your system with beating the dependencies. Did you use "rpm --nodeps"?
> The SSL certs/key are part of package mod_ssl-2.0.48-1.2. Did you
> manually remove things by accident? Looks really weird. Either your
> harddrive is dieing or you did some crazy things.

hard drive should be fine but you never know.

I couldn't get access to linux because of a new router and, in desperation,
tried reinstalling linux, hoping it would autoconfigure the networking to
recognize the router. (It didn't work.) This may qualify as a "crazy thing"
as httpd certainly seems broken now. :-)

 Trevor Smith    |    trevor at haligonian.com