Micro$oft $uck$

Rodolfo J. Paiz rpaiz at simpaticus.com
Thu Feb 19 19:30:56 UTC 2004

At 13:20 2/19/2004, you wrote:
>Nice response Rodolfo, welcoming, informative, and will probably prevent
>Brittany from getting flamed. Too bad that same message could not be
>sent whenever someone signs onto the newsgroup.

Thanks.

Isn't some sort of welcome message sent when someone signs on to the list?
If not, can there be such a thing? I'll happily volunteer to write one,
although I'd appreciate some help compiling a brief list of resources (the
FAQ, Fedoranews and Fedorazine, etc.) to include in that message.

--
Rodolfo J. Paiz
rpaiz at simpaticus.com
http://www.simpaticus.com