Mouse Problem

Paul Ryan paul at the-ryans.de
Thu Feb 19 20:30:03 UTC 2004

Hi I installed Fedora a couple of weeks ago havn't goten eveything working exactly like I would like to. Learning is fun but I do have one problem that desturbs me when I reboot  to Linux or Windows I have problems with my mouse. I Linux I get the X-server message trying to reinstall my mouse in WinXP  the mouse just hangs. Never had any problems with the mouse before and I only have this when I run Linux. After rebooting it works fine in Linux and XP. Reboots in XP don't create this problem making me really wonder what is going on it does this after compleatly shuting down to.
Thanks for the tips
Paul Ryan