Postfix and Maildir

Nigel ncc-lists at rentokil.com
Fri Feb 20 16:12:47 UTC 2004

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone knew of a fedora / redhat 8 / redhate ES avaialble "Maildir/" compatible POP3 / IMAP server?

I have an older one I used with RH 7.2 but with this now being so old I'd prefer a new approach.  The older one is the excellent job done by David Harris.

I have found " imap-2001a-10mdir12.i386.rpm " which is 5 versions back from the one in RH 8 (which does not support "Maildir/".

Anything newer / better?

Regards,

Nigel