RH now exiting 1 more data center

Ron Henderson rhenderson at gadtek.com
Sun Feb 22 04:37:33 UTC 2004

I am not a Linux guru by any means, however I have been using Linux in a
production role since 1998. I have found both Redhat, and Suse distro's
to be stable and well put together. I for one really like Fedora. In
reading about it, I have several times found notices and warnings that
Fedora is not meant to be an Enterprise product. Thought I have not seen
anything official it was my understanding the way this will work, but it
is my understanding that stable and tested of fedora will be released as
Enterprise level distro's later down the road. Using the Fedora core
system as a method to rapidly advance the OS, and its technology with a
core community of mass beta-testers/developers. Who understand it may
not be stable, and is constantly in development. Those who will work to
solve problems, and not get their panties in a bunch at the first sign
of trouble.

Ron