Giving up on Linux...

Alexander H.M. Ruoff alexander.ruoff at ruoff-germany.de
Tue Feb 24 13:01:03 UTC 2004

> Yeah, right.  When someone tries to help you, you don't even pretend
> to be grateful, but when someone challenges your intentions, it's the
> community speaking.  Sure doesn't help your claim of not being a
> troll.

That's a common problem, help gets ignored but everyone hears the
complaints. Nothing is more interesting as bad news (or bugs in
software). Anyway, I just have to say thanks to the redhat team who gave
me a nice stable system to work with and I guess that many people on
this list feel the same ;)

Alex