installing xmms-mp3 fails due to dependency issues

Adam Voigt adam at kotisprop.com
Wed Feb 25 22:21:25 UTC 2004

It's actually not US-law as far as I know, Redhat's just playing it
safe. Seeing as how none of the other distro's due this, I do think they
are being a little too on the cautious side. Reguardless, to make MP3's
work for me, I downloaded the xmms-mp3 RPM from freshrpms.net, you might
want to give that a try.

--

Adam Voigt
adam at kotisprop.com