Reading Live SMB Files

Dean Mumby dean at mumby.co.za
Fri Feb 27 22:46:32 UTC 2004

when you try mount a share it tells you it could not find it correct ?

while it is trying to mount the share check ps ax , your looking for the
smbmount command,
if I remember correctly you can also see the command that it will use
from inside the app
have a look at you should find it , if you dont let me know and I will
re-install it and find what I am talking about

Regards
Dean