updating fedora

Adam Kosmin akosmin at nyc.rr.com
Mon Jan 12 09:57:07 UTC 2004

what about using yum or apt?

http://fedoranews.org/tchung/howto/2003-11-09-yum-intro.shtml

Best,

Adam Kosmin

Andrea (linux at andac.it) wrote:
" also myseself I tried to update my Fedora through Redhat network but I
" didn't get anything even the list of files, so I used the web site and
" download single package ...
"
" Andrea
"
" John Gray writes:
"
" >Hello
" >
" >I am unable to update fedora using the redhat update process.  I get a
" >list of updates but the byte size for each package is zero and of
" >course, nothing downloads.
" >Any suggestions??
" >
" >Thanks