KDE Applets

Krikket krikket at gothpoodle.com
Fri Jan 2 22:38:35 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004, Simon Perreault wrote:
> On January 2, 2004 14:51, Krikket wrote:
> > Err, I have the package downloaded and unzipped...  But I notice that one
> > thing is missing from the package and on the website...
> >
> > How do I *install* it?
>
> True, there are no instructions to be found. Don't worry, I'll help you.

Much appreciated!

I now have it loaded and running...  Is there a way of having it
automatically load and execute when I log-off/reboot the system, and to
save my settings?

The one thing that doesn't seem to work is to make the small graphics
(showing the forcast, winds, temp, etc) full-sized.  It's just too damned
small to read otherwise.

(And what's this webcam stuff?  *Confused*)

Krikket