Proper ettiquette for posting messages

Chris McD theratpack91 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jan 3 13:43:47 UTC 2004

John Wendel wrote:

> Totally off-topic but ...
>

> For those poor souls stuck with Windows/Outluck at work, may I
>
> recommend the latest Knoppix CD + (since you work for micron) a
>
> Crucial Gizmo! 256 MB USB flash disk. Put your home directory on the
>
> flash and use a real mail client.

Of course if they restrict you from installing another mail client they
probably stop you from booting from CD/usb in the bios.
Incidentally you can install and run the zip(non installer) version of
Mozilla Thunderbird (and firebird) in your Documents folder without
admin privileges on win 2k/xp.

Chris