bug in rm???

Tim Currie tim at algernonsystems.com
Sat Jan 3 14:47:22 UTC 2004

Joolz wrote:

>>[Simon at the Threshold schreef op 03-01-2004 10:54 +0000]
>>
>>jason pearl wrote:

>>>heres what i got.,.. theres gotta be something wrong with your
>>>fedora..  i am using mandrake 9.2..
>>>

>>Just checked on both my fedora 2115 and 2135 systems and they are
>>ok, its not something dim with the filesystem options? (Case
>>insensitve perhaps?) sounds like a NTFS/VFAT feature to me.
>>

>*blush* I has nocaseglob set. I should have seen that, sorry for
>making an idiot of myself :-\

hmmm... ya... TELLING it to ignore case *has* been known to induce that
behaviour in the past. Sheesh! Now *I* feel like a dummy because I
didn't think to suggest that. :)

-Tim

--
Proprietary software is like petrified wood. It used to be alive, but
then it was fixed in time and put in a box. GNU/Linux software, in