Does anyone have a *SCRIPT* for backing up data to DVD+R media under Fedora?

Peter Kiem zordah at zordah.net
Sun Jan 4 00:00:36 UTC 2004

I am still trying to use my DVD+RW/+R drive with my backup scripts.

With my CD-RW drive I used a script which tarred all the directories,
split it into CD sized chunks, turned the chunks into ISOs and then
wrote them to CDRs.

I am trying to do the same thing with DVD+R media now.

Does anyone have a bash script to accomplish this?
- I don't want to know that such-and-such gui program does it.  I am
trying to automate it, not use a gui program.
- I don't want a script for DVD-R media (I believe DVD+R is different)

--
Regards,
       My current spamtrap address is est1203 at zordah.net