LDAP auth

Lucas Brasilino brasilino at recife.pe.gov.br
Mon Jan 5 11:32:00 UTC 2004

Hi Patrick:

> Am trying to move an LDAP authentication server over to my Fedora
> system.  However, it isn't working.  Here are the specifics:
>
>   Old system: RH72 openldap-server-2.0.27-2.7.3
>   New system: FD1  openldap-server-2.1.22-8
<snip>
> All I want this to do is authenticate users.  Anyone know what I have to
> do to get this to authenticate.  It adds to the LDAP db (I can see it
> using ldapsearch) but when I change the authentication to then new
> server it doesn't work.
>
> Any ideas would be much appreciated.

	First check the ACL configuration in OpenLDAP 2.1.22. Another
guess is checking TLS/SSL configuration.

regards

--

[]'s
Lucas Brasilino
brasilino at recife.pe.gov.br
http://www.recife.pe.gov.br
Emprel -	Empresa Municipal de Informatica (pt_BR)
		Municipal Computing Enterprise (en_US)
Recife - Pernambuco - Brasil
Fone: +55-81-34167078