Error while ./configure with dcgui-qt cvs

Jerkenstam jukebox at psykfall.de
Tue Jan 6 16:25:36 UTC 2004

Hey all.

I decided I wanted to play around with the cvs-version of dcgui-qt and dclib
so I downloaded them both from the official server.

dclib compiles fine without any problems but when I get to dcgui and I'm doing
the ./configure --enable-debug=full --enable-link-static I get a 'cryptic'
error:
checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your
installation and add the correct paths!

So I tried adding a --with-x=/usr/X11R6/ but I got the same error..

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
-Micael Jerkenstam