mail/addressbook conversion from Windows

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Tue Jan 6 18:14:44 UTC 2004

On Monday, Jan 5th 2004 at 10:21 -0800, quoth Jon Neher:

=>
=>Hello,
=>
=>We are in the process of converting a small office (30 desktops)
=>from a Windows environment to Fedora Core 1.  We need to
=>convert the user's mail files (as well as addressbooks)
=>from (mostly) Outlook Express 6
=>into some mail client on Fedora.  The default Evolution mail
=>client seems to only understand how to import Outlook Express 4
=>files.  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to accomplish this?
=>Is there another mail client that is more flexible?
=>
=>thanks,
=>
=>Jon

Maybe not exactly what you want, but this is a class piece of software:

http://www.connectedsw.com/

steveo at syslang.net