Cisco 350 Series PCMCIA Wireless LAN Adapter

Quillen, Channon CQuillen at txfb-ins.com
Fri Jan 9 22:18:04 UTC 2004

Is it the PCMCIA card (Cisco model AIR-PCM352) you have installed in the
T30?

I downloaded the kernel-module-airo_mpi for my kernel and platform,
installed it, but no difference.

The problem is when I try 'ifup eth1'
I 'tail -f /var/log/messages' and see it is trying to contact DHCP with an
AP of F:F:F:F:F.  I previously used iwconfig to set all the parameters:
essid, key, etc.  After I run 'ifup eth1,' then run 'iwconfig,' all these
variables are reset to null.

-Channon