Update patches versus full update RPM.

Leonard den Ottolander leonardjo at hetnet.nl
Sat Jan 10 00:46:18 UTC 2004

Hi Rui,

> BUT HE DOESN'T:

Please don't have a discussion like this. The last person I read making
demands on this list was you, and you can be quite obnoxious yourself
(there is still a quite nasty reply to you regarding that thread in my
template directory). Let's please have an on topic discussion about
technical issues concerning the possibility of patch upgrading (s)rpms, how
we can tackle certain technical issues and how we are going to best make
our requests known to the concerned developers.

TIA,
Leonard.