Fedora core I bugs

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jan 11 09:26:24 UTC 2004

Eero Volotinen wrote:

>Where is fedora core I bug reporting system?
>
>Noticed that there is ugly bug in mysqld init scripts. It stop working if
>there is password in mysql server. Not yet fixed?

There are issues that have been around since FC1 was released that are
not fixed yet, I am not sure if its because work has begun on FC2 so all
issues with FC1 are now unimportant since the release cycle of Fedora is
so extreme or if the policy of the Fedora team is to only release
security updates..