Top or bottom.... matters less than some think.

Krikket krikket at gothpoodle.com
Mon Jan 12 08:24:57 UTC 2004

On Sun, 11 Jan 2004, Tom Mitchell wrote:

> However, on lists like this almost,
> 	no one is on a 300 baud or slower modem,
> 	no one keeps lots of threads handy and
> 	no one has a 'dumb' mail interface anymore.

Maybe not 300 baud, but I do know Fedora users who are still ok 56K
dialup.  I was one until last month.

Also, a number of people still use 'dumb' email readers.  I'm using one as
I type this, and will continue to use it until I get my own mail server up
and running...  I doubt if I'm alone there either.

Krikkte