machine stops on booting

Tanner P. Forry the_jester at rocketmail.com
Mon Jan 12 15:27:41 UTC 2004

i'm installing this on a toshiba portege 3010ct, it has no cdrom or
floppy so i had to install fedora by throwing the drive in another
laptop, it boots fine on that laptop.  but on the toshiba it just
stops.

it's the i586 kernel, which is the correct one for the portege.  i
tried mkinitrd again since it was originally a i686 kernel, but it
still stops.