Mounting digital camera, /etc/fstab joke ?

Gregory Gulik greg at gulik.org
Tue Jan 13 02:36:19 UTC 2004

I've seen it work this way on another distro that used KDE.  When I
plugged in a camera or USB drive an icon would pop up on the desktop as
well as under the "My Computer" icon.

You would right click on the icon and choose unmount to remove it.

That's the way it should work for most people.

Any idea how to do that with GNOME?

--
Greg Gulik                                 http://www.gulik.org/greg/
greg at gulik.org                             http://www.drivingevents.com/