a question about RedHat 9.0 upgrade

Jordi Gil jgil at 3tres3.com
Wed Jan 14 11:53:31 UTC 2004

I have a webserver, with BBDD mail server and list manager which can't
be offline. I was wondering of upgrade to Fedora Core 1 but I'm not sure
if this is an stable version of linux, and then I discovered
Whiteboxlinux ant TaoLinux, but it has got the same problem as RHEL. I'm
not sure what is the best choice if I upgrade to Fedora Core 1 my server
will upgrade without problems, but I don't know if this is an stable
software and I have read that Fedora will upgrade to a new version every
6 months whithout support to older versions. On the other hand If I
change to WBEL or TaoLinux I would have more work, but I also I would
have suport. What is your recomendation????.

Thanks for your help.