A7V8X-X help configure hw Sensor!?!?

prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org prata at ghostlike.homelinux.org
Wed Jan 14 22:42:33 UTC 2004

On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 11:12:17PM +0100, Giuseppe Cavallo penned with great insight:
> Hi all,
> I have many problem when I must configure the hardware sensor of my MB Asus
> A7V8X-X. If samebody have already configured this MB in fedora kernel
> 2.4.22-1.2140.nptl can help me please?!?! I send a lspci output:

I have this exact same board. What video card version are you using? I pulled an lspci and it identifies all of my hardware correctly. I can only guess that the card you are using is very new and as such the kernel doesn't identify it correctly. (I have never personally experienced that mind you.)

I use an ATI Radeon 7200 which is identified correctly in the lspci. Your output is otherwise, the same as my own.

Alex

--
If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are. --Spoken in Zen