RHCT, RHCE, Fedora certification book recommendations

Brian Fahrlander Brian at Fahrlander.net
Thu Jan 15 12:52:46 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 06:50, Julian Underwood wrote:
> My apologies if this is posted in the wrong place.  I am wondering if
> someone could offer some advice as far as what are some good study books
> for RHCT and RHCE--is there going to be a Fedora certification?  Is it
> worth taking the RHCT/RHCE courses?  What are some good study books for
> this?

    The one by Kara Pritchard is a good one...I don't know how
up-to-date it is (I saw one several years ago) but it was pretty
complete and well-written.

Brian Fahrländer                 Researcher, Conservative, and Technomad
Evansville, IN                                     http://Fahrlander.net
ICQ  5119262              Microsoft never invented email; that was Unix.