Top or bottom.... matters less than some think.

Tom Mitchell mitch48 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 16 10:27:45 UTC 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 04:38:39AM +0200, Leonid Mamtchenkov wrote:

> > However I love the way mutt does threads!
> > In my .muttrc file
> >    set   sort=threads
> >    unset strict_threads  # same? as set nostrict_threads
> > Hmm... it may be time to hack on pine and add
> > a new sort option.
>
> You won't be able to distribute the modified version though due to the
> license, IIRC. :(

Well patches work and I have taken to building my own pine binary.
The pine community seems to be happy to share patches and eventually
they pull popular patches into the main release.  The last time I
built pine I had no need to install patches.  They had picked up some
great little changes...

Anyhow today I have decided that I will noodle with Mutt.
It only has one little bother that causes me to fire
up pine once or twice a day.

So far as I can tell pine and mutt play well together.

--
	T o m  M i t c h e l l
	mitch48-at-sbcglobal-dot-net