Tar

Rocky Hurley rlh-list at nmrg.net
Fri Jan 16 13:27:46 UTC 2004

I am using tar to backup my system. I find and grep most all files to a
list and then back the files up from the list.

The problem I am having is not happening in our debian or BSD boxes, but
only in fedora... it also happened in shrike too.( as an aside ) It will
back up the list then start over in the list at a random location.

It will do this one or more times before deciding to stop compressing.
Anybody have any suggestions or help? Or am I staring at a bug that
needs to be reported??

--
Rocky Hurley <rlh-list_AT_nmrg.net>