HBasic

daniel_oxley at westlb-systems.co.uk daniel_oxley at westlb-systems.co.uk
Fri Jan 16 13:33:04 UTC 2004

Has anyone had much success with HBASIC for Linux?  I have played around
without and it looks good, but I have not been able to get too much of it
working.  I use Visual Basic and run the apps with Wine, but ONLY because I
know of no other BASIC application that I can use that also has a good IDE.
I'd love to write apps using an app that had an IDE as good as VB does.

Any suggestions, thoughts or experiences you'd like to add?

Before any flaming starts about Visual Basic, don't bother, I've heard it
all before!  I like Visual Basic and don't want to learn C, Python, TLK,
Java or anything else, because I have neither the time nor patience.

Thx

This message is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, we kindly ask you to inform the sender. Any unauthorised dissemination or copying hereof is prohibited. This message serves for information purposes only and shall not have any legally binding effect. Given that e-mails can easily be subject to manipulation, we can not accept any liability for the content provided.