D-Link DWL-650+ and acx100 on FC1

Can anyone confirm that the hardware "D-Link DWL-650+" works with FC1?
This is a WiFi 802.11b CardBus PCMCIA. As I've read through some page,
it works with the acx100 drivers. I understand that this kernel module
is precompiled in dag.wieers' repository. Is there a generic SRPM of
this, as I'd rather have the option of (re)compiling myself, so I
don't have to wait for the precompiled rpms when there is a new kernel
out.

Thanks

dex