[TIP] Installing new window manager

OK,
NOTE: This was hinted at a couple of days ago about "Fluxbox" install.

I wanted to install IceWM. It proved even simpler than I thought:

0. $ su -
1. Download lastest icewm + icewm-gnome-menu (rpm).
2. rpm -i icewm-*.rpm

3. cd /etc/X11/Sessions/dm
4  cp gnome.desktop icewm.desktop
5. vi icewm.desksop

[esc]: (to get command prompt

:%s/GNOME/ICEWM/g <RET>

6. Go to bottom of screen and change Exec = /usr/bin/icewm

7. [esc]:wq; exit and logout of gnome and re-login

At this point should see ICEWM as a "sessions" options

David