Re: [TIP] Installing new window manager

3. cd /etc/X11/Sessions/dm

For what it's worth, on my FC1 box this directory appears to be /etc/X11/gdm/Sessions.

It contained one file called "GNOME" with the following contents:
#!/bin/bash

exec /etc/X11/xdm/Xsession gnome

It looks like replacing 'gnome' with your favorite window manager's name should work.

I haven't been actually running the session manager, however, so it might rearrange things once started.