Non FOSS and Fedora

Travis Riddle triddle at apfc.com
Fri Jan 16 22:33:11 UTC 2004

Someone subscribes the the word of the day.

At any rate I don't think we want to get back to the demagoguery (To arouse the passions of), I think we want to avoid it.  Not to mention the fact that the type of folks subscribing to this list spend their time working with linux because of the lack of passion and arousal in their lives.  HAHAHAHA! Okay now I am just kidding folks!  I couldn't resist after looking up the defenition :)

Travis

*chuckles*