fstab mount solved

Hello all, for those that attempted to help me, here is how I solved the
mount over network on boot problem.

I added this to my fstab and now this box mounts the directory of
another linux box on my network on boot up.

//192.168.0.1/shared    /mnt/server             smbfs
rw,username=username,password=xXxxxXx 0 0

I just made a directory in my /mnt Directory and walla, when this
machine boots, it mountes that directory.

I also made a hd icon on my desktop that points to the /mnt/server
Directory on this machine.

The only troubles I'm having are users rights to the files in that
directory. Seems it doesn't like being written to much, that's in work
though.

Cheers all,
Justin

--