Apache 2.0.47

David Kistner fedora at trustjesus.org
Mon Jan 19 16:04:22 UTC 2004

David Jackson wrote:

>>David Kistner wrote:
>>

>>>I'm running Apache 2.0.47 application that came with Fedora Core 1.
>>>Everything was running great for quite some time.  I kept my Fedora
>>>upgraded with updates with up2date (yum) until one day something
>>>during one of these updates somehow something killed my server beyond
>>>recovery. I tried to recover everything with Acronis True Image ghost
>>>images but every one was corrupt (I realize now that I was very stupid
>>>for not testing them prior to this problem) :-(
>

> You mean apache isn't starting?
> Have you ran /usr/sbin/apachectl configtest
>
> Checked /var/log/messages,dmesg, /var/log/httpd/error_log
> for related messages
>
> David

Apache is starting but when I try to read the pages with a browser over
the Internet I see the "question marks" but when I read the same page
with the same browser -- but directly as a file and not over the
Internet -- I don't see the diamonds.  That's why I thought something is
wrong with Apache.

Thanks for your help.
    - David Kistner