rhn-applet V2.1.5

Scott Talbot talbotscott at cox.net
Mon Jan 19 17:53:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 05:37, William Hooper wrote:
> Scott Talbot said:
> >> b) Your rhn-applet won't work unless you upgrade to rhn-applet-2.1.5
> >
> > 	I tried to upgrade to rhn-applet-2.1.5 today. my icon turned gray,
> > saying it could not contact rhn.
> >
> > 	I'm assuming it is not quite ready!
>
> I've been using it (with http mirrors) since the day it came out.  Could
> you please start another thread (preferably in the fedora-test-list) with
> more details about your setup.
>
> --
> William Hooper
When I saw your reply, I re-installed the new applet, and re-booted.
Seems to be working ok now.

I have never seen the applet auto detect upgrades, even before I added
an ftp repository (not many mirrors available in the west-us).  I was
curious to know where to set the auto check-in at.  I really only need 1
per day or 3 per week not every 4 hours.

Scott