FC1 on the enterprise?

Juan C. Valido jvalido at juancvalido.net
Tue Jan 20 01:15:14 UTC 2004

Once I got rid of Grub Windows 2000 and XP have always booted fine, you
get a message about windows has finished installing a new device and you
should reboot and that's it, I've done that many times. I'm a Windows
Guy but I'm always trying Linux probably since RH 7.3 and then I take
them off and never had a problem rebooting windows after getting rid of
the boot loader. By the way one I got rid of right away was RHEL WS 3.0,
I couldn't access the printer on my Server with the redhat printer
configuration utility then I got a bunch of messages about all the
upgrades I downloaded the new ISOs and reinstalled no difference with
the printer so I took it off again, Fedora accesses the printer on the
Server fine So I guess I donated $179.00 to Red Hat for Fedora being so
nice...