xpaint alternative?

T. Ribbrock emgaron at gmx.net
Tue Jan 20 09:24:13 UTC 2004

On Tue, Jan 20, 2004 at 12:23:19AM -0800, Alan Horn wrote:

> You could just download and compile it from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/sf-xpaint/

Of course. As I said, I'm curious what's supposed to be the replacement,
as at some point someone decided xpaint wasn't necessary any longer in
the distro. Admittedly, once I've found a program that does everything I
need, I often don't follow alternative developments too closely... :-}

Cheerio,

Thomas
--
===> Netiquette - read it, use it: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html <===