Evolution preview

Kevin Street kwsml at rogers.com
Wed Jan 21 04:57:45 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-19 at 10:48, Leonard den Ottolander wrote:

> Although I do expect the answer to be no, I thought it might be worth
> asking if it is possible to change the behaviour of the Evolution
> preview pane, so it shows the top of the message body, instead of the
> header block. That would make it much more usable.

Do you mean you need to get rid of the 4 or 5 lines of summarized
headers (From, Reply-To, To, Subject & Date) that show up in the normal
view?  If so, I don't think there's a way to do that.  Or do you mean
you're seeing all the headers, in which case:
View -> Message Display ->  Normal Display
should help.

--
Kevin Street
street at rogers.com