Upgrade from RH8 to FC1 hangs with GRUB

John Rumball fedora at jerumball.com
Wed Jan 21 17:19:49 UTC 2004

That line must have been commented out by anaconda.  I notice that it
is also commented out on my FC1 box at home (which also has hda1, hda2,
hda3 and was recently upgraded from RH8) and on the old drive I am
replacing in this box.

I should also mention that I tried booting off my old drive and it
worked just fine, although it loaded RH8 and not FC1.  I guess this
confirms that my previously attempted yum upgrade never completed
properly!

Thanks.

John Rumball