Microtek-Adaptor USB to PS/2

Roger Grosswiler roger at gwch.net
Wed Jan 21 17:33:08 UTC 2004

Hello list,

i have a HID-Interface from Microtek, connected to a USB-Port on
computers side to a PS/2-mouse.

The mouse worked once, but stopped working, when i reinstalled FC 1. So,
i uninstalled the driver (autoconnected by Kudzu) and reinstalled it.
Each time doing this, kudzu asks me for a keyboard, but never for a
mouse.

Which driver and X-settings would you recommend, so i get my mouse
working? Or, perhaps, is something wrong with the driver for this hid?

Thanks for helping an unexperienced user.

Roger